The Indian Premier League (IPL) will start on March 31, 2023, with reigning champions Gujarat Titans taking on Chennai Super Kings. Check out the full IPL 2023 schedule including all the details for the 12 venues that will host home and away matches.
When will IPL 2023 start? Many fans from all over the world are looking forward to this day to start betting on IPL 2023. The Indian Premier League (IPL) will start at the end of March 2023. This was announced by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Friday. Fans of one of the largest national leagues in the world are worried and are already making predictions today. Check out the full IPL 2023 schedule, including all the details, in the article below. The Premier League kicks off on March 31, 2023, when reigning champions Gujrat Titans meet Chennai Super Kings. And the IPL 2023 final match will be played on June 1 of the same year. This shall bring back the home and away-IPL 2023 format. Which will be played at 12 different venues.
IPL 2023 Schedule
Read the full schedule for the April 16 edition of the Indian Premier League below:
- March 31. GT – CSK. 7:30, Ahmedabad;
- 1. PBKS – KKR, 3:30, Mohali and LSG – DC. 7:30, Lucknow;
- 2. SRH – RR, 3:30, Hyderabad and RCB – MI 7:30 Bangalore;
- 3. CSK – LSG, 7:30, Chennai;
- 4. DC – GT, 7:30, Delhi;
- 5. RR – PBKS, 7:30, Guwahati;
- 6. KKR – RCB, 7:30 a.m., Kolkata;
- 7. LSG – SRH, 7:30 am, Lucknow;
- 8. RR – DC, 3:30, Guwahati, and MI – CSK, 7:30, Mumbai;
- 9. GT – KKR, 3:30, Ahmedabad and SRH – PBKS match, 7:30, Hyderabad;
- 10. RCB – LSG, 7:30 a.m., Bangalore;
- 11. Washington – Michigan, 7:30, Delhi;
- 12. CSK – RB, 7:30, Chennai;
- 13. PBKS – GT, 7:30 Mohali;
- 14. KKR – SRH, 7:30 am, Kolkata;
- 15. RCB – DC 3:30 Bangalore; also LSG – PBKS, 7:30, Lucknow;
- 16. MI – KKR 3:30 Mumbai and GT – RR, 7:30, Ahmedabad;
- 17. RCB – CSK, 7:30, Bangalore;
- 18. SRH – MI, 7:30, Hyderabad;
- 19. RR – LSG, 7:30, Jaipur;
- 20. PBKS – RCB, 3:30, Mohali; and DC – KKR, 7:30, Delhi;
- 21. CSK – SRH, 7:30, Chennai;
- 22. LSG – GT, 3:30, Lucknow, and MI – PBKS, 7:30, Mumbai;
- 23. RCB – RR, 3:30, Bangalore and KKR – CSK, 7:30, Kolkata;
- 24. SRH – DC, 7:30, Hyderabad;
- 25. GT – MI, 7:30, Gujarat;
- 26. RCB – KKR, 7:30, Bangalore;
- 27. RR – CSK, 7:30 am, Jaipur;
- 28. PBKS – LSG, 7:30 am, Mohali;
- 29. KKR – GT, 3:30, Kolkata, and DC – SRH, 7:30, Delhi;
- 30. CSK – PBKS, 3:30, Chennai and MI – RR, 7:30, Mumbai;
Keep the site in your notes, as this is the most reliable Premier League schedule for April.
IPL 2023 sponsor
In the table below, you can find sponsors and partners
Saudi Tourism Authority
|Official Orange & Purple Cap Partner||Aramco|
|Official Broadcasters||Star Sports|
|Official Digital Streaming Partners||Jio Cinema|
|Official Strategic Timeout Partner||CEAT|
Now you know the sponsors and have reliable information.
IPL 2023 new team
Official sources reveal that the final cricket match concluding the Premier League in 2023 will feature 10 teams, not eight. You should also be aware that, according to the new team, big cricketers take part in the game every year.
IPL 2023 team list
This year, there will be teams such as:
- Gujarat Titans,
- Mumbai Indians,
- Punjab Kings,
- Delhi Capitals,
- Rajasthan Royals,
- Royal Challengers Bangalore,
- Sunrisers Hyderabad,
- Chennai Super Kings,
- Lucknow Supergiants,
- Kolkata Knight Riders.
How many players can be retained in IPL 2023?
After November 15, the list of both retained and released IPL 2023 players was completed. This result was rendered. All 10 franchises retained 163 players. This is reliable information at this time. And 85 players have been released and are up for grabs by other franchises.
The Board of Management has finalized its decision on player retention for franchises. According to the new IPL 2023 retention rules in the auction. Each franchise will be able to retain a maximum of three players and two Right to Match or RTM cards.
IPL mini auction 2023
This auction was held on December 23 at Kochi.
IPL 2023 mega auction date
According to BCCI reports, the auction will be held in March, which is this month from one day to the next. And it shall most likely be held in India. This is all that is known right now.
How many matches are in IPL 2023?
There will be a total of 74 matches played this year. And the final, to be played in India, shall conclude this premier league.
IPL 2023 Groups
There are currently 2 groups. Group A: Mumbai Indians, Lucknow Sup Giants, Rajasthan Royals, Delhi Capitals, Kolkata Knight Riders. Group B: Sunrisers Hyderabad, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Gujrat Titans, Chennai Super Kings, Punjab Kings.
IPL 2023 venues
List of stadiums, read below:
- MA Chidambaram, Chennai;
- Arun Jaitley in Delhi;
- М. Chinnaswamy, Bangalore;
- Narendra Modi in Ahmedabad;
- Wankhede in Mumbai;
- Punjab Cricket Association, Mohali;
- Aruna Jaitley, Delhi;
- DY Patil Sports in Mumbai;
- Sawai Mansingh in Jaipur;
- Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad.
As you can see the list is quite extensive. That means as many people as possible will be able to visit the premier league.
The 14th edition of VIVO IPL 2023 live begins April 9, Star Sports is gearing up to broadcast the games on its channels. Also, Reliance Jio recently confirmed that it will broadcast the entire league season for free in 4K (UltraHD) resolution. If you are a Jio customer, you shall be able to watch all the games for free on Jio Cinema IPL 2023 live.
Star Sports is gearing up to broadcast the games on its channels. Read more IPL 2023 telecast channel: India – Hotstar, MENA – BIN CONTACTS, Bangladesh – Channel 9, Australia, Europe, Southeast Asia and South America – Yupp TV and more. Also a list of live broadcasts: India – Star Sport, Caribbean – Stream TV, UK – Sky Sports, Sub-Saharan – Supersport, Australia – Fox Sports, Afghanistan – Lemar TV.
Women’s IPL 2023
This league began on November 4 and ended on November 9.
The total prize fund for the Indian Premier League is about $8 million, and the IPL 2023 winner will receive a trophy of 15 crore rupees.